[kj] (OT) An American Sickness

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Oct 3 00:31:34 EDT 2009

Whole article feels like it needs going over with red pen.

Meth producing use to require elaborate labs that took time to assemble and take down. It required many flammable liquids and hot boiling chemicals to cook this substance. Meth labs were being raided daily. They were messy and smelly and hard to conceal.

Also on the weekend we went to McDonals, and I did has cheeseburger. I like Turtles. They are my favarate.

_____