[kj] New Topic Lokerse DVD &CD

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 2 14:09:19 EDT 2009

Hi
Sorry still don't know how to use this correctly yet. I got mine on Wednesday-the DVD is very polished-i thought it was a festival thing.Great to see 2 thirds of prong playing with killing joke.I don't like the setlist although I can never remember  D&S Show being played as coherently as this though but they have given up on playing whiteout properly.

It's a crying crying shame that all the available kj dvds are of them not at their best. They peaked at Astoria 91 and again during the 2005? tour saw them at bristol and astoria with benny & raven.On the rock channel on sky their was some of this stuff-especially darkness b4 dawn sun goes down & an inspired version of butcher.

I would like to see a dvd of this autumn 2005 tour published and the extremities 'early ' gigs-by the brixton academy summer one things had gone downhill.

I've got the italian gig from btats tour-that would have been brilliant on dvd & i would have likes to see the porchester hall gig on dvd as i think this is the best version of nightime