[kj] (OT) An American Sickness

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 20:26:52 EDT 2009

N O  S P I N E.

________________________________
From: folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2009 8:46:52 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) An American Sickness

 In a nutshell, yes.

I think it's sickening the way even Democrats are taking wads of cash off these 'financial' vampires.
I also don't get why Obama is being so passive about it all, always trying to appease everyone. f*ck them. If there is a supposed majority, why not just push the bill through?
Roosevelt did.
I am still trying to find someone who can argue what is good about American Health insurance. Instead of just spouting paranoid mythologies.
Seems those who shout loudest (even as a minority) and those with the money to bribe, will succeed. But we know that. But Americans could now change that. Too many decades of fear mongering, me thinks.