[kj] (OT) An American Sickness

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:46:52 EDT 2009

In a nutshell, yes.

I think it's sickening the way even Democrats are taking wads of cash off these 'financial' vampires.

I also don't get why Obama is being so passive about it all, always trying to appease everyone. f*ck them. If there is a supposed majority, why not just push the bill through?

Roosevelt did.

I am still trying to find someone who can argue what is good about American Health insurance. Instead of just spouting paranoid mythologies.

Seems those who shout loudest (even as a minority) and those with the money to bribe, will succeed. But we know that. But Americans could now change that. Too many decades of fear mongering, me thinks.