[kj] [OT] UK Decay

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Nov 30 14:35:47 EST 2009

UK DECAY LIVE IN LEICESTER – 12 December 2009

Greetings Fellows of Decay & Yah boo, comrades!

Just a reminder to let you know that we’re playing our last gig of this year
on Saturday 12 December 2009 at the Sumo Club in Leicester.

Support is provided by Gestalt, Click Click and Los Cyclones and we’re
expecting to be on stage around 11ish. Tickets are £7.50 and can be bought
in advance from www.seetickets.com, or on the door on the night.

As some of you will know the gig is being put on by community legends Blink
and Anee, so those of you of a certain age will probably bump into many
familiar faces!

After this gig we’re concentrating on writing fresh material for a new
album and booking gigs in the UK and overseas for 2010. So far we’ve got an
appearance in Luton on 27 Feb 2010 (more of which at a later date), some
dates in Germany are being confirmed for April 2010 and some summer festival
dates are being planned.

But, before all of that we’re hoping to see you in Leicester in a few weeks
time. It’s been an amazing year considering the band’s reformation, there
has been a great response to our live performances and the re-release of
the album. The band would like to thank all of you for your help and
interest in making it happen!

Darren

Hungerford, UK