[kj] ot Crass

Floren Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 13:48:29 EST 2009

That may be so, but Crass had other ways of financing their lives, after all we all need money to live .Even if people dont agree with Capitalism, they still need money to survive .
Igs could fuck about with his Punch and Judy, whilst Colin would have had to gone back to his Painting and decorating job . Igs could grow vegetables in his mansion garden in Epping forest, whilst Colin couldnt even grow enough food to feed Posh Spice on his high rise apartment balcony in Depford I dont feel that its hypocritical to make a living wage out of music , it would be different if they had an anti capitalist message and then charged the going rate for gigs and merchandise , but Conflict didnt make huge profits and they kept their prices below what is considered to be the normal asking price .