[kj] seatwave = legalised touts

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 04:58:08 EST 2009

Elsewhere I think Jon's apparent hatred of HMV is slightly misguided ... I'm not sure what Jon's particular beef with them is ... they can be pretty competitive on CD and DVD prices compared with Play and Amazon so I have made a number of online purchases from them ... it's the fuckers like Seatwave who deserve your vitriol ... take the forthcoming tour as an example ... the London gig at the Hammersmith Apollo, you can still get downstairs "stalls" tickets from Ticketmaster for £22 (face value) plus booking fee, postage etc ... total is about £28 ... go to Seatwave, 4 tickets still available FROM £59 ... jeeeeeeez, like do they think people are mugs or something ...at least the boneheads outside the venues often are providing some sort of service ... if the show is sold out, you have the option, you can either pay the market rate or piss off back home ... Seatwave and their ilk really are the scum of the earth ... sorry folks, rant over ... :o)