[kj] semi-On Topic: It's Almost Christmas Time - lyrics

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 20:55:20 EST 2009

"I'm spending my l i f e..., and it made me s m i l e . . ..
 I was an angry man [?},  I was falling in  l o  v  e  .  .  .  .  "

or sumthin' like that.

   Anyone have the lyrics to the recent Ministry song, "It's Always Christmas Time"?
I'm not having any luck finding it on the webernnets and by the sounds of the tune I am
tempted to start substituting verses from "Space Age Love Song" into it so any n' all
help will be kindly appreciated. Merci'.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"