[kj] Killing Joke: Clash influenced?

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri May 22 22:19:05 EDT 2009

I sort of see what you're saying, but I don't think there is any direct influence of Strummer on Jaz. Aside from the somewhat horse voices, the styles, feel, and attitudes of the 2 singers if different. It's sort of like that term in biology for organisms that have parts that serve similar funtions, but have different evolutionary origins...