[kj] OT: chik chik BOOM!

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 18:08:49 EDT 2009

Sure, it that form of Nationalism doesn't / cannot relate to the individual in question.

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:18:30 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: chik chik BOOM!

Either way it can also be caused by strictly internal desires. It reminds me of how the founding story of Islam is that of the rejected and chased-into-the-desert-wilderness-to-die son of Abraham (Ishmael). Their (muslim) identity thrives off of it, like anyone who's been traumatized by rejection and so goes on to isolate themselves and/or reject others.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..