[kj] OT: chik chik BOOM!

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Fri May 22 15:40:42 EDT 2009

right on ade

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:59:42 +0100
From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: chik chik BOOM!

Nah, you're missing the point mate. Yep, things are getting worse regards racial integration, but
both sides are guilty, which your average lefty isn't going to admit. Many asian communities have
ghettoised themselves. The typical lefty view of whitey leaving an area because foriegners move in
is slanted, because it doesn't factor in the fact that many whiteys are intimidated until they leave.

About ten years ago I saw on the news how great it was that one of our Birmingham red light
districts had been 'cleaned up' by the asian community living there. I knew exactly what 'cleaned up'
meant. Intimidation, threats & violence. What a success.

Please try to read the following statement without adding baggage:

"Your average UK bloke is not going to perceive your average asian (for example) as a pussy"

Essentially, when a dog bites back, you have to learn that you can't just kick it like before.

If the left would accept what common folk feel (which they traditionally haven't in regard to immigration)
then there would be no need for BNP.

The common man has not been listened to for decades now, as his opinion is considered intolerable.
The boil has to burst, no?