[kj] Prong go disco / KJ @ ATP review

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 12:05:38 EDT 2009

I saw NIN a number of times way back in the day (as the hip kids say)
up until THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL, and even interviewed ol' Trent a couple
of times. He was always perfectly cool and professional (and a genuine
music geek like myself). I lost interest circa THE FRAGILE and haven't
looked back, but I have nothing against them/him.

Alex in NYC