[kj] Prong go disco / KJ @ ATP review

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu May 21 11:36:46 EDT 2009

I don't have a problem with Mr Reznor, myself. Never seen them live (and
wouldn't want to), but I find that regarding NIN as the petulant outbursts
of a vexatious teenager works for me. He looks a bit pumped full of steroids
these days, though, which is mildly alarming.

The Downward Spiral is great, as is the first album. Can't offhand think of
a single one I don't play from time to time. The endless remix albums are
doing my head in a bit, though.

Darren

Hungerford, UK