[kj] (OT) Mastodon on Letterman

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu May 21 00:01:07 EDT 2009

Some quite funny stuff too...I really rate Hater's 2nd album as well,
couple tracks in particular, I'd go so far as to rate it one of the
seminal albums of the time, top 20...although it wasn't released until a
couple years back.

I'd link to them on youtube but they're not up, I'll look at posting them
online later today...