[kj] (OT) Mastodon on Letterman

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 21:31:32 EDT 2009

Yeah, he's okay. Very, very good from a technical standpoint. Really, though, he just sounds like some session hack. Nothing really special going on there. I do enjoy Wellwater Conspiracy though. Some truly great songs came out of that.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale