[kj] [OT] NIN Mash-Up

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue May 19 17:44:47 EDT 2009

Hey, Bette:

I'm afraid I also missed Farrell's film debut -- but will take your word for it. (However, if he did his little "mantis dance," that might be all right). ; )
I remember seeing Farrell with JA back in the late 80s ... and not being impressed with him -- or the band, for that matter. I guess he's matured a little since then.
Reznor does look just a little too stocky for his own good, IMHO; no longer the goth archtype, and Jaz is on the bandwagon, for the moment.

Cheers,

Karen