[kj] OT - MORE The Damned in NYC tonight

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri May 15 07:00:28 EDT 2009

/Pedantic mode/ Final Damnation was from the Re-Union gigs in June '88...
always found them a bit lacklustre meself... maybe need to dig it out and
have another play. Vanian seemed to be a tad weary of Sensible at those
gigs... never thought it'd end up being those two who would go on to keep
the Damned name going.

Nothing beats the double Black Album (must be the double!). Apart from
occasionally Machine Gun Etiquette. And occasionally Strawberries. And the
Friday 13th EP must also be mentioned due to it being the best EP ever!!

I wish Eloise didn't exist though!

Dave in Edinburghhhhh