[kj] OT-ish: New Manic Street Preachers album

drunk wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 13:34:58 EDT 2009

There's a bit on the new album that reminded me of Black Moon... I'd
have to say I'm not totally sold on it, and have never been a huge
Manics fan although I've really liked a handful of tracks over the
years and do think their recent work like Send Away The Tigers and in
particular Lifeblood were quite good.

I'm surprised actually at how much I've listened to Lifeblood....

T.