[kj] just got back....

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:58:40 EDT 2009

Sounds like a great gig & a good set.
Good to see so many early ones in there such as Madness
Interesting there are only 2 raven era tracks in there, but then
again, makes sense given the personnel.

Fresh Fever - from what I've heard I'd agree.
Kinda dulls any enthusiasm towards the new material that's apparently
being written.
Still, fingers crossed.

Jamie #2