[kj] Play dead

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri May 1 14:43:07 EDT 2009

All fine advice apart from

Remove the CMOS battery for 10 mins

I'd only do this if a) you have made accurate notes of all your BIOS
settings and b) are keen to spend hours reoptimising things and getting any
RAID arrays & ESATA drives working again.

Reason I went for the BIOS PCI allocations first is because this recently
sorted an unrecognised tape drive issue.

Best of luck!

Darren

Hungerford, UK