[kj] Reformation

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Mar 29 12:04:05 EDT 2009

Oh hey Darren I listened to some Porcupine Tree after your recommendation -
was pretty impressed, although some of it was a touch too light for my
tastes and bit too close to Pink Floyd. Can't say I listened to too much of
it, I'll give it more of a try. Some of the music was great - er I know
that's not a very good description but---err. Ran out of words with my other
post :-)

_____