[kj] OT: I dislike Farcebook

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:20:59 EDT 2009

I can understand you on that Brendan.
Personally, I don't mind facebook but don't elet it become all
comsuming.
All those fuckin app requests bug me to hell though. I ignore or
disable them all.
I like it for keeping in touch with people & rediscovering old friends
- far better than friends reuntied.
It's also been really useful for scuzzy & the bands I play in.
I agree with Elana about MySpace.
It's kinda grown out of control & just strikes me as a big sprawling
mess.
Great for bands but again, it's now a big sprawling mess so bands seem
to just whore onto other bands & no one really pays any attention to
anyone.
Jukebox is handy though for sharing choons although don't Myspace
'own' all music submitted to it?
Or is that a myth? ("yeth?" ahh. bless the muppets....)