[kj] OT: I dislike Farcebook

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 10:54:34 EDT 2009

oh i loathe myspace. And I can't get rid of it. The email I use to log into it was my webmistress at killing-joke.com email which is not currently active so I can't go into that email to find the confirmation code to say I want to delete my profile. I tried the "contact us" thing, and sent them a message that way, and when I click send it says it will email me at the email listed to log in. uhhh not good email..... so yeah. Hate myspace