[kj] (OT) The U.S. is broke

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Mar 27 21:38:33 EDT 2009

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/holocaust/filmmore/reference/primary/index.html#pres
http://www.americanheritage.com/immigration/articles/magazine/ah/1999/4/1999_4_34.shtml
http://wymaninstitute.org/bombedauschwitz.php

And this is just a tiny smattering. Lots of
opinions. Lots of blame. I don't think I can come to an official
conclusion with the vast amount of data out there
on this unless I sat down for a really really long time
and read every damned thing.

Blame lies on everything from indifference, to policy, to feasibility.