[kj] Reformation

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 25 00:00:08 EDT 2009

Talking about COC, and lamenting the dearth of bands as good as 'back in the
day' - COC released a fucking epic album back in 2005 - In the Arms of God -
so there's hope yet.

This track caught me from the very first listen... Faux prog intro - OMG is
this a COC song - then the real track bubbles up underneath, extended verse
pattern propelling the track forward with awesome momentum...kind of track
you want playing when you're riding of Valhalla with the horde...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXaWwRjg4ks

Totally worth 4 days of chronic Fuckneck.

PS: Is it just me or does he say "just like a wicked bubblegum bubble" at
4:04...? Kinda fucks with my whole Valhalla vibe.