[kj] Reformation

ketracelwhite at hotmail.com ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:43:39 EDT 2009

I must've seen them around the time of that tour - at the Reseda Country
Club (small club), but it was Prong, Soundgarden & Voivod headlining.
Voivod were practically crying onstage after Soundgarden blew them off the
stage - around the time they had the video for 'Astronomy Domine' on
Headbanger's Ball. Soundgarden were AMAZING.