[kj] Reformation

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:00:33 EDT 2009

I see! 'xHawkwind'... that's unbelievably shit. But quite funny. I saw Inner
City Unit a
couple of times, were always a laugh. Plus I once went to see a play Bob
Calvert wrote
and directed about Jimi Hendrix. It was very good.

As for (Darren's?) comment about Voivod, I'm with you there. Always really
wanted
to like them.. but they were a bit crap. I think I did the same with my copy
of that
first album. I'd probably like 'em now.

Reunions?
Kyuss would be top of the list, followed by Husker Du, original Helmet
line-up
sticking to the first three albums and actually being able to attend
the Jesus Lizard gigs which I CANNOT GO TO, godammit.

PS Dave - you won't believe who's turning up at Bukta this year - Sham 69!