[kj] Reformation

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 17:19:47 EDT 2009

Yeah, fair point regarding Swindells/Bainbridge/Griffin, it's just that all
the Hawklords songs bar one were Calvert/Brock compositions... all sung by
Calvert/Brock, the two people who aren't gonna be there. It just all seems
a bit desperate! I'm not anti-Nik though... still love !nner City Unit and
his stuff with Hawkwind, it's just HW have been going for decades without
him... it really is Brock's band now. Without him is just pointless. But
yeah, I reckon there's more chance of Calvert turning up than Brock!!!

Dave in Edinburgh