[kj] Reformation

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Tue Mar 24 13:53:46 EDT 2009

I'm going to both the HW in Notting Hill & the Hawklords gigs

I suspect I know which one will be the most musically
fulfilling one. And Dave Brock won't be there. I'm really
hoping Quintessence & Amon Duul II are still playing !!

As for the Hawklords name, well - I suspect Uncle Nik
made some pretty thorough investigations as to who owns
the rights to the name, as I suspect he won't want to part
with another seventeen or so grand ;o).

Steve Swindells is playing, as is Harvey I think
And Martin Griffin ? Captain Calvert won't although I suspect
theres more chance of him turning up than Dave Brock, so not
bad on the ex Hawklords count....

Peter