[kj] Reformation

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 12:26:37 EDT 2009

Strangely, 9 out of 10 (roughly!) of 'em have been great for me! Ruts,
Skids, Stooges, Magazine, Roky Erickson (though he didn't as much reform as
return from space), Killing Joke, The Sonics... hmm, I'm sure there's been
others. Only ones that were poor were the Pistols (100% due to Lydon
thinking he's above rehearsing and just generally being an embarrassment
now) and X Ray Spex (lack of rehearsal it seemed, and crap
drummer). Terry and the Idiots are the ones I'm really hoping for
though...
Dave in Edinburgh