[kj] Reformation

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Tue Mar 24 05:41:18 EDT 2009

Lynyrd Skynyrd <http://www.lynyrdskynyrd.com/> - Original lineup please
(may break the smoking ban)

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of nicholas fitzpatrick
Sent: 24 March 2009 09:33
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Reformation

I'd like to see AC/DC with the original singer, and Def Leppard with the
original arm.

________________________________

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:32:46 +0000
From: bawhitehead at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Reformation

On the subject of bands reforming and as mentioned in this article,
there can't be a lot left.
We've had Sex Pistols, Magazine, Gang Of Four, KJ (original), Faith No
More, Pixies...the list goes on and on.
The one I'd like to see again is a first two LP era PiL.

Brian.