[kj] Reformation

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 05:33:23 EDT 2009

I'd like to see AC/DC with the original singer, and Def Leppard with the original arm.

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:32:46 +0000
From: bawhitehead at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Reformation

On the subject of bands reforming and as mentioned in this article, there can't be a lot left.
We've had Sex Pistols, Magazine, Gang Of Four, KJ (original), Faith No More, Pixies...the list goes on and on.
The one I'd like to see again is a first two LP era PiL.

Brian.