[kj] Darren Peace

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 19:54:05 EDT 2009

Deuce Bigalo explains it best:

"Doooode..,"

"..Dude?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77v_Q0mhbZU

... ... ... ... ... ...

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

________________________________
From: The Exorcist <killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 4:43:37 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Darren Peace

Utter Irony. Today for the first time in quite a while I have a few hours to wind down.
Sienfeld was on TV (background noise) while I was reading Emails. And as I'm reading this,
there is a 20 second bit about "dude" ROFL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKIUu1olaOw
Skip to 30 second mark.

Kindly keep the Seinfeld bashing to a minimum. LOL