[kj] Darren Peace

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Mar 23 19:43:37 EDT 2009

Utter Irony. Today for the first time in quite a while I have a few
hours to wind down.
Sienfeld was on TV (background noise) while I was reading Emails. And
as I'm reading this,
there is a 20 second bit about "dude" ROFL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKIUu1olaOw
Skip to 30 second mark.

Kindly keep the Seinfeld bashing to a minimum. LOL