[kj] Recent-ish interview

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Mar 20 23:05:48 EDT 2009

He was the trail leader so first he knew about it was a thump and expletive
as I tested the laws of physics behind him (physics passed, again). I
stepped on a plant that looked like the trail but was.a plant. Growing up
the side of the trail. Which tested unsuccessful to resisting the pressure
of a 93kg uncoordinated male's right foot.

_____