[kj] KJ at Blackpool Punk Fest! Aug.9th

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 16:39:32 EDT 2009

Testify, Brother Alex.

Truth is, Killing Joke have usually been disappointing at festivals; it's just not their vibe.

Honourable exception: KJ at Reading in 1986.  (And actually Finsbury Park in 1991 was pretty good as well.)  But am I going to pay £300 to see them in Minehead... nope.  I guess Rebellion is cheaper, but still will probably suck.  Yeah, roll on some proper gigs...

Jamie