[kj] FW: [OT] u2/ prodigy

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Wed Mar 4 10:34:43 EST 2009

not confirmed but hope to be there

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:57:44 +0100
From: 65snoopy at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] FW: [OT] u2/ prodigy

'Tis true, I much prefer smaller gigs myself so this was ideal as far as I was concerned
but the Prodigy have what it takes to not be dwarfed by a big venue, that is
for sure. They can turn it up to 11 at Wembley - I think I saw them on about 6 and a half...
And because they have been absent for some time, the atmosphere will be fantastic I'm sure.