[kj] FW: [OT] u2/ prodigy

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:57:44 EST 2009

'Tis true, I much prefer smaller gigs myself so this was ideal as far as I
was concerned
but the Prodigy have what it takes to not be dwarfed by a big venue, that is
for sure. They can turn it up to 11 at Wembley - I think I saw them on about
6 and a half...
And because they have been absent for some time, the atmosphere will be
fantastic I'm sure.