[kj] MJ Conclusion

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 30 08:32:38 EDT 2009

I'm not taking the piss, but is that HONESTLY what you believe your job as
a juror is? A good lawyer can create an element of doubt about practically
anything, it's about weighing the evidence and making a judgement based on
the weight of probability. As such even circumstantial evidence can result
in convictions, in criminal and civil cases, if it's strong enough etc.
You can't see a single crack in a case and instantly make up your mind
that there's doubt so can be no conviction? Didn't the judge explain your
role as a juror?