[kj] MJ Conclusion

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Tue Jun 30 06:41:43 EDT 2009

personally i think the truth has not been revealed

didn't someone on here say that the kid who accused him said that his dad made him do it for the money

so in my opinion if there is an element of doubt

when i did jury service i voted against as there was an element of doubt in the case

l liked a few of his songs

out of my life /dirty diana /beat it / earth song /black or white

i suppose an elvis type conspiracy may rear it's head