[kj] FW: Michael Jackson dead

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 11:24:14 EDT 2009

No, my mind isn't made up on this one, but yeah fair comment, it normally is. But in this case I'm
clearly saying I'm on the fence about it. Nevertheless, if he IS guilty of kiddy meddling, I'll have a
t-shirt made of the same. If he isn't, he'll just be another dead mediocre mainstream pile o' shite.