[kj] Michael Jackson dead

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Fri Jun 26 20:09:09 EDT 2009

It certainly is dark in its humour.

From: karen.weil at sddt.com
To: dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk; gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:00:18 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] Michael Jackson dead

Really disturbing.

k.w.

----- Original Message -----
From: Darren A. Peace
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:56 PM

>From Popbitch:

"A friend of mine was in Los Angeles 79 thru 87.
Michael Jackson had had a huge hit with Off The
Wall, and was recording the follow up.

"The sessions were arranged for a very late start,
and, after a night on the town, my mate popped
around to the studio to see the producer.

"He got into the control room to find that
everyone's attention was fixed on the glass
window. On the other side, Quincy Jones was kicking
a pile of rags on the floor while shouting
"Silent, you motherfucker! I said NO SQUEAKS!"

"It turned out the pile of rags was a gibbering
Michael Jackson. They were recording a new song
called Billie Jean, and Michael had decided
to fill every gap with his trademark whoops,
clicks and squeaks. Quincy, however, had decided
that the track would be a pared down.

"After several hours of trying to get the
singer to do what he wanted, and having consumed
large quantities of ragedust, Jones had finally
snapped and attacked the poor freak. Needless
to say, after the outburst, MJ sang the song
how he was told to, and the rest is history."

Darren
Hungerford, UK