[kj] Skip button

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri Jun 19 22:06:00 EDT 2009

No “Judas Goat”? Golly.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of sade1
Sent: 20 June 2009 12:23 AM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Skip button

The ones I do like are,

Killing Joke I: Requiem, The Wait, S.O.36, and Primitive,

I can't sit thru all of it from beginning to end, but in several vids of tracks 2, 4, and 6, sound much better live than on vinyl. I'd give the album maybe a B grade (maybe A minus) for quality, a low C for my actually liking of it, but if I were a record company guy, I would've signed them 'on the spot,' given them a solid advance for the band to live off of and just write - and brought in Connie Plank lots sooner.

Night Time: Night Time, Love Like Blood, and Eighties(or currently, "Naught-ies")

BTATS: Sanity, Twilight of the Chortle, Victory, Wintergardens,

Hossannas..: Hosannas, Invocation, Implosion, Majestic, Walking With Gods, and Lightbringer,

TDARS: I take it back, i can sit thru it all on 2nd thought.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...

save me from Tomorrow..

_____