[kj] Skip button

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 19:22:47 EDT 2009

The ones I do like are,
Killing Joke I: Requiem, The Wait, S.O.36, and Primitive,

I can't sit thru all of it from beginning to end, but in several vids of tracks 2, 4, and 6, sound much better live than on vinyl. I'd give the album maybe a B grade (maybe A minus) for quality, a low C for my actually liking of it, but if I were a record company guy, I would've signed them 'on the spot,' given them a solid advance for the band to live off of and just write - and brought in Connie Plank lots sooner.

Night Time: Night Time, Love Like Blood, and Eighties(or currently, "Naught-ies")
BTATS: Sanity, Twilight of the Chortle, Victory, Wintergardens,
Hossannas..: Hosannas, Invocation, Implosion, Majestic, Walking With Gods, and Lightbringer,
TDARS: I take it back, i can sit thru it all on 2nd thought.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..