[kj] Peace loves OTG, explained

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jun 18 05:09:29 EDT 2009

Has anyone in the history of Minis ever bothered to steam clean one? Seems
somehow redundant ;)

Soundgarden reunion rumours are picking up btw, the 3 of them sans Cornell
played recently, he gave it great press, even though it was at a venue
owned by his ex (acrimonious split) and a Tom Morello sponsored event.