[kj] Peace loves OTG, explained

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Jun 18 04:47:57 EDT 2009

I doubt that. You'd have been such a gibbering fanboy that your eyes would go all starry every time you thought about it.

To be honest, I think OTG is a perfectly fine album, regardless of its specific context for me. It's just not a Killing Joke album.

If he'd played me EDAVRE, however, I might have needed to steam-clean the car's interior.

Darren
Hungerford, UK