[kj] Finland

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:58:36 EDT 2009

Hello Jari,

I think you might be the only Finnish Gatherer?

We need a full report!

:)

From: jari at suddendeafness.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:49:25 +0300
Subject: Re: [kj] Finland

Howdy,

2-3 hours of night time which is really not darkness as sun is barely under the horizon.

I'm going, is anyone else ? Bad Brains and KJ are there on sunday. It is a very nice festival, nice people and relaxed atmosphere, I've been there numerous times before.

First time I'm seeing the Joke!

Regards,

Jari