[kj] Finland

Jari Pakarinen jari at suddendeafness.net
Mon Jun 15 01:49:25 EDT 2009

Howdy,

2-3 hours of night time which is really not darkness as sun is barely
under the horizon.

I'm going, is anyone else ? Bad Brains and KJ are there on sunday. It
is a very nice festival, nice people and relaxed atmosphere, I've been
there numerous times before.

First time I'm seeing the Joke!

Regards,

Jari