[kj] (OT) Oh for fuck's sake.

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:32:43 EDT 2009

Glad I am not the only one who thinks Asteroid is shit. I fecking
hate that song, a real third-rate KJ-impersonating slice of cack.
Still, gives you time to go for a pint during the gig.
Judas Goat, on the other hand, is as close as modern KJ have got to
perfection. If only it was two minutes shorter, it *would* have been
perfect.