[kj] from KJ MySpace page

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Fri Jul 31 15:12:29 EDT 2009

hmm give me bob meyer anyday

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:43:41 -0500
Subject: [kj] from KJ MySpace page

Nice to see someone in the KJ camp seems to have a sense of humor:

Howard Lips

Jul 30 2009 4:10 PM

Thanks for the add Killing Joke, and welcome to my neck of the cyber woods!

I was blessed to have been a staff songwriter for Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton’s Owepar Publishing Company at the height of their duet career. My current release is an underground project produced by the late legendary Country Superstar that demonstrates Wagoner liked to rock!

With my new release comes new fans, and I hope you enjoy the music enough to pass it along if it strikes you in that way.

Sincerely,
Howard Lips
http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1691318

Watermelon Time by Lips & "Bo" Bohon - Howard Lips Music

To check out the CD, go to www.oldies.com/artist-view/Howard-Lips
www.myspace.com/howardlipsmusic